The Power of Who: You Already Know Everyone You Need to Know - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Center Street
Publication Date: 2009
Bob Beaudine believes Networking is Not working for Americans any longer. This highly respected and well-connected head hunter shares his philosophy on what really works in identifying what your dream in life is and how to get it. With his unique 100/40 principle, Beaudine takes the traditional networking concept, shakes it up and rebuilds it, explaining that individuals already know everyone they need to know. He shows readers that they have established a powerful network simply by interacting with people in their daily lives. Beaudine explains this new way to achieve dreams clearly, in a step-by step fashion using his well-tested knowledge to break it down and help readers tap into the Power of Who.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Job Search
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Job Search
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth