Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Del autor del best-seller Hombría al Máximo, aquí están las soluciones prácticas y viables a los problemas cotidianos que le impiden alcanzar su máximo potencial. El mensaje sencillo y directo de Ed Cole muestra formas para...
- Fortalecer sus atributos positivos
- Levantarse por encima de la injusticia y la crítica
- Cambiar la tensión por la paz mental
- Resolver los conflictos mentales y la culpabilidad
- Convertir la ansiedad en motivación
- Recobrar su visión, y renovar sus sueños
- Abrir las puertas hacia un futuro exitoso
¡Descubra estos principios brillantes para que pueda cumplir su destino!
From the author of the best-seller Maximized Manhood, here are practical, workable solutions to the everyday problems that prevent you from achieving your maximum potential. Ed Cole's simple, direct message features ways to...
- Strengthen your positive attributes
- Discover the keys to success
- Win over unjust criticism
- Exchange tension for peace of mind
- Resolve mental conflict and guilt
- Turn anxiety into motivation
- Regain your vision, renew your dreams
You owe it to yourself to discover these brilliant new insights into achieving your success-filled goals.
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Whitaker House Espanol
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Valor: Para Ganar las Batallas Mas Dificiles de la Vida (Courage: Winning Life's Toughest Battles)Edwin ColeWhitaker House / 2016 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:
$10.99Save 23% ($2.50)
Dr. Edwin Louis Cole (19222002), known as "the father of the Christian mens movement," was called by God to speak with a prophetic voice to the men of this generation. To that end, he founded the Christian Mens Network, a ministry that majors in men and communicates the reality that manhood and Christlikeness are synonymous. A former pastor, evangelist, missionary, business executive, and denominational leader, Dr. Cole and his wife, Nancy, served the Lord together for more than fifty years. Over four million copies of his books are in circulation in more than forty languages, including his best-selling Maximized Manhood. Since his recent death, his legacy and his vision are being carried on by his "sons" in the faith as they reach tens of thousands of men each month via books, videos, and audiocassettes.