Faith Like Potatoes: The Story of a Farmer Who Risked Everything for God - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Faith Like Potatoes tells the real-life story behind the inspiring film. Meet Angus Buchan, a tough straightforward South African farmer, whose remarkable faith carried him through drought, financial crisis and family tragedy. This edition features several pages of full-color photographs of Angus' family and farm and photographs from the film.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Monarch Books
Publication Date: 2011
Angry Conversations with God: A Snarky but Authentic Spiritual Memoir - eBookSusan IsaacsFaithWords / 2009 / ePub$9.99
Las Notas De Mi Corazon: Las Memorias De Mi Vida - eBookBeatrice GarciaWestBow Press / 2012 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)
Not By Chance: God's Coincidental Guidance of My Life - eBookLynn Cochrane LeonardWestBow Press / 2011 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Speed bumps and Roundabouts: Lessons Ive Learned on the Journey - eBookPip McCrackenAmbassador International / 2014 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Angus Buchan is a straight-talking South African farmer of Scottish extraction. His abrupt conversion startled the friends of this explosive, hard-drinking man. Angus's bold faith has carried him through droughts, family tragedies, and financial crisis. He has seen wonderful miracles of provision and healing.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
D.M. HumphreyCitrus Heights, CAAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Outstanding bookFebruary 17, 2015D.M. HumphreyCitrus Heights, CAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I found this book at my doctor's office, thought the title sounded interesting. I've just finished reading it & all I can say is WOW! One of the best books I've read in a long time. What an amazing ministry this man has had!! Read it or get the movie!!!!
Logan GreerRiverton, WyomngAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5This is an AWESOME bookAugust 7, 2013Logan GreerRiverton, WyomngAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Everyone should read this book then watch the DVD..you won't be disappointed!
Mary Jones5 Stars Out Of 5June 4, 2010Mary JonesThis is a wonderful and inspiring movie. The acting is excellent. The only reason I don't give the movie 5 stars is that we found it hard to understand the main character because of his Scottish accent. My advice is to use the subtitles.
Dean Tousignant4 Stars Out Of 5March 11, 2010Dean TousignantVery good, it's so hard to find a movie w/o all the violence and vulgar in it. Have already recommended it to others.
Emi Nelson5 Stars Out Of 5March 1, 2010Emi NelsonWe bought this book after seeing the movie and LOVED the book, the movie stuck to the book as well. HIGHLY recommended!!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational