Postmodern Children's Ministry - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
This practical, thought-provoking book presents a new paradigm for childrens ministry in the emerging 21ST century and explores how churches are currently putting that vision into practice. Advocating the need to regard children as full participants in their faith communities, the book provides strategies for building intergenerational community where children feel they belong and have the opportunity to serve.
Ivy Beckwith is a graduate of Gordon College, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, and holds a PhD in education from Trinity International University in Deerfield, Illinois. Born and raised in new England, Ivy has been children's minister of Colonial Church in Edina, Minnesota, since July 2000. Her primary responsibility is preschool and children's education, where her focus is the spiritual formation of Colonial's children and families.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry