Portable Faith: How to Take Your Church to the Community - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2013
Help church members to talk their faith into their everyday worlds. Portable Faith provides simple but effective ways to help people go public with their faith. Author Sarah Cunningham provides samples of activities and exercises that encourage people to meet others in the communityfor example: begin by mapping out where your church members live; create a fellowship meal of ethnic foods that come from the church's surrounding community; start a reading group at work; or simply participate in a neighborhood watch. These activities are flexible and workable even with small budgets. They can be done by individuals, Bible study groups, Sunday morning classes, or by the entire church. By the end of the book, Sarah Cunningham hopes that readers will look at their church community with new eyes.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Growing the Small Church
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership