- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The project has brought together dozens of experts, including highly recognizable names such as Al Mohler, David Noebel, Gary Habermas and Dillon Burroughs, to focus on apologetics as well as topics that either rely on or can inform good apologetics. Over 150 signed entries are presented for both budding apologetics and well-versed veterans to easily access, most with multiple reference sources for deeper study. Early church fathers, cults, heresies and philosophical ideas are given space to breathe alongside worldview, postmodernism, atheism and theories of truth. Extensive articles covering apologetics methods, Christ, the Bible, and God make this a thorough, comprehensive tome.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
The perfect combination of scholarship and accessible presentation for Christians who desire to know how to better understand and defend their faith.
Bestselling authors Ed Hindson and Ergun Caner have brought together a who's who of apologetic experts-including Lee Strobel, Norm Geisler, Josh McDowell, and John Ankerberg-to produce a resource that's both easy to understand and comprehensive in scope.
Every entry provides a biblical perspective and mentions the key essentials that believers need to know about a wide variety of apologetic concerns, including...
- issues concerning God, Christ, and the Bible
- scientific and historical controversies
- ethical matters (genetic engineering, homosexuality, ecology, feminism)
- a Christian response to world religions and cults
- a Christian response to the major worldviews and philosophies of our day
Included with each entry are practical applications for approaching or defending the issue at hand, along with recommendations for additional reading on the subject.
Pat FBerry,ALAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Its More Than About ApologeticsFebruary 11, 2014Pat FBerry,ALAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love this book.Its more than a book about what Apologetics is -defending Christianity,it also sharpens our discernment.
Its the basics,easy to read and comprehend and more than this its an interesting read.
Its a book for new converts and mature Christians alike. The topics are brief,matter of fact, thought provoking and to the point.
Michael Towery5 Stars Out Of 5September 29, 2010Michael ToweryGreat book. Very informative and easy to read. This book is to the point and would be a help to any one looking to learn about apologetics.
Gerry Mundy5 Stars Out Of 5February 27, 2010Gerry MundyIn order to defend Christianity we need to be educated in more than just the basics. This one-volume resource has 180 articles from experts in their fields who will equip you to thoughtfully defend challenges to the faith. Its also a fun book to read.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology