- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The project has brought together dozens of experts, including highly recognizable names such as Al Mohler, David Noebel, Gary Habermas and Dillon Burroughs, to focus on apologetics as well as topics that either rely on or can inform good apologetics. Over 150 signed entries are presented for both budding apologetics and well-versed veterans to easily access, most with multiple reference sources for deeper study. Early church fathers, cults, heresies and philosophical ideas are given space to breathe alongside worldview, postmodernism, atheism and theories of truth. Extensive articles covering apologetics methods, Christ, the Bible, and God make this a thorough, comprehensive tome.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
The perfect combination of scholarship and accessible presentation for Christians who desire to know how to better understand and defend their faith.
Bestselling authors Ed Hindson and Ergun Caner have brought together a who's who of apologetic experts-including Lee Strobel, Norm Geisler, Josh McDowell, and John Ankerberg-to produce a resource that's both easy to understand and comprehensive in scope.
Every entry provides a biblical perspective and mentions the key essentials that believers need to know about a wide variety of apologetic concerns, including...
- issues concerning God, Christ, and the Bible
- scientific and historical controversies
- ethical matters (genetic engineering, homosexuality, ecology, feminism)
- a Christian response to world religions and cults
- a Christian response to the major worldviews and philosophies of our day
Included with each entry are practical applications for approaching or defending the issue at hand, along with recommendations for additional reading on the subject.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers