For Love of Politics: Bill and Hillary Clinton: The White House Years - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
During their eight years in the White House, Bill and Hillary Clinton worked together more closely than the public ever knew. Their intertwined personal and professional lives had far-reaching consequences-for politics, domestic policy, and international affairs-and their marital troubles became a national soap opera. Based on unparalleled access to scores of Clinton insiders-cabinet officers, top administration officials, close personal friends-and skilled analysis of a vast written record, including previously unavailable private papers, For Love of Politics is the first book to explain the dynamics of Bill and Hillary's relationship, showing that they are two halves of a unique whole and that it is impossible to understand one Clinton without factoring in the other.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Random House
Publication Date: 2007
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Political Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> US History >> Presidents
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Political Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Political Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History