- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
As part of the post-Christendom series this book will offer perspectives and resources for Christians and churches no longer at the centre of society but on the margins. It invites a realistic and hopeful response to challenges and opportunities awaiting the church in twenty-first century politics. In particular, the book suggests that where it has previously defended the social order, the church now has a brand new opportunity to exercise its prophetic role, challenging injustice, shaking institutions and undermining some of the central values and norms on which society is built.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> General Church History Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Sociology of Religion
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> General Church History Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Sociology of Religion
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> General Church History Studies