- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2013
Among other topics, the authors address the ecumenical and global nature of political theology; the lack of critical feminist analysis in most political, liberation, and postcolonial theologies; the statements regarding political theology in the encyclicals of Benedict XVI; and the specific tasks that political theology must address to remain effective and relevant.
Contributors include Jurgen Moltmann, Johann Baptist Metz , Elisabeth Schussler Fiorenza, Francis Schussler Fiorenza, Klaus Tanner, and Michael Welker.
Francis Schussler Fiorenza is the Stillman Professor of Roman Catholic Theological Studies at Harvard Divinity School.
Klaus Tanner is Professor of Systematic Theology and Ethics in the Faculty of Theology at the Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg.
Michael Welker is Professor and Chair of Systematic Theology and Executive Director of the Forschungszentrum fur Internationale und Interdisziplinäre Theologie (Research Centre for International and Interdisciplinary Theology) at the University of Heidelberg, Germany.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Political Thought
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Liberation Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Postcolonial/Third World Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Women's Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions