Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Poetry & Short Stories: American Literature, Text
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Poetry and Short Stories: American Literature 19th-20th Centuries is an anthology that's part of the poetry curriculum series from Memoria Press. Featuring the best poetry from this period of American literature, this anthology will help introduce students to the elegance of Irving's prose and the range of Poe's romanticism. Includes selections from Oliver Wendell Holmes, John Greenleaf Whittier, Emily Dickinson, Carl Sandburg, O. Henry, and Robert Frost, as well as an appendix with British poets Newton, Byron, Carroll, Kipling, Tennyson and others. 92 pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Memoria Press
|Publication Date: 2012|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> Classical Curriculum >> Memoria Press
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> American Literature
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> Literature Study Guides
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> Memoria Press
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> Poetry
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Poetry
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.