Pocket Dictionary for the Study of New Testament Greek - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
From ablative to zeugma, this dictionary it defines the tangled terms contained in Greek textbooks, grammars and lexicons. Here is the book to deliver you from late-night ponderings of the predicate and frantic fumings over the fricative. It is the indispensable lexicon to that third language that is neither Greek nor recognizable English: the technical vocabulary of grammarians, lexicographers, linguists and Greek instructors. What's more, this pocket dictionary gives you the inside edge on the terminology of exegesis, textual criticism and biblical criticism. Careful definitions, helpful examples and copious cross-references make this economically priced, brief dictionary easy to use. And its convenient size will make it a constant companion in your study of the Greek New Testament.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: IVP Academic
Publication Date: 2010
Series: IVP Pocket Reference
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Original Languages >> Greek >> Greek Vocabulary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies