Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Pocket Guide to the Afterlife: Heaven, Hell, and Other Ultimate Destinations - eBook|
By: Jason Boyett
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Pocket Guide
Stock No: WW21707EB
—Dean Nelson, author, God Hides in Plain Sight,and director, Writer's Symposium by the Sea at Point Loma
Where do we go when we die? Will we have personal chats with Godon fluffy clouds? What are the odds I will be devoured by a demon?Life's deepest mysteries question what happens when life isover.
With Pocket Guide to the Afterlife, Jason Boyett becomesyour tour guide to the Great Beyond. From the profound to theprofane, from the light at the end of the tunnel to your ascensionto the celestial void, here's everything you need to know this sideof the everlasting Unknown, including
- What to expect upon arrival in destinations like Heaven,Purgatory, and the Chinvat Bridge
Whether your understanding of the Christian Hell comes from theBible or from an Italian poet
Which dream scenarios you'll want to avoid because they predictyour impending demise
Why defibrillators are so important when it comes to havingnear-death experiences
Pondering your eventual demise has never been so much fun.
The Pocket Guide Series explains complex religious subjectswith a lethal dose of educational hilarity, guided by the author'sinsatiable curiosity, humor, and gentle irreverence. The PocketGuide series includes Pocket Guide to Sainthood,Pocket Guide to the Bible, and this book. Discover more atwww.pocketguidesite.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor