- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Pocket Guide
—Dean Nelson, author, God Hides in Plain Sight, and director, Writer's Symposium by the Sea at Point Loma
Where do we go when we die? Will we have personal chats with God on fluffy clouds? What are the odds I will be devoured by a demon? Life's deepest mysteries question what happens when life is over.
With Pocket Guide to the Afterlife, Jason Boyett becomes your tour guide to the Great Beyond. From the profound to the profane, from the light at the end of the tunnel to your ascension to the celestial void, here's everything you need to know this side of the everlasting Unknown, including
- What to expect upon arrival in destinations like Heaven, Purgatory, and the Chinvat Bridge
Whether your understanding of the Christian Hell comes from the Bible or from an Italian poet
Which dream scenarios you'll want to avoid because they predict your impending demise
Why defibrillators are so important when it comes to having near-death experiences
Pondering your eventual demise has never been so much fun.
The Pocket Guide Series explains complex religious subjects with a lethal dose of educational hilarity, guided by the author's insatiable curiosity, humor, and gentle irreverence. The Pocket Guide series includes Pocket Guide to Sainthood, Pocket Guide to the Bible, and this book. Discover more at www.pocketguidesite.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor