- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
In todays society, many people try to do good, be honest, and do what they think is right. They like to work out their own plans, rather than letting God work through them. The only way to live a truly effective life is to stay close to Jesus, like the branch attached to the vine. You cannot afford to be disconnected from your source of life, which is God. We cannot produce fruit when severed from the vine. God wants you and I to live in Him, and He in us.
John 15:5 KJV says, I am the Vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Sylvia shares with you how to go through lifes situations and come out victorious. She also shares how important it is to Pray the Word of God over your situation, no matter what Satan tries to bring into your life. She emphasizes why it is crucial to stay connected. Anyone who desires a closer relationship with God will appreciate this book. It is a selection of stories to inspire and encourage you, to help build your faith, and show why you must go directly to God in prayer (with faith in Him). She want you to be confident in who you are in Christ and know that God loves you. He never stops loving you, in spite of your faults or mistakes. So do not give up on God or disconnect from Him. Instead, PLUG IN AND STAY CONNECTED. Be encouraged and know that there is Power in the Word of God.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth