- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2018
Series: Connected Life
Whether we know it or not, we are living with a playlist. Caused by schedule overload and multiple distractions, it causes stress and anxiety. There is a playlist that causes us great anxiety. Schedule overload and many distractions play into it. The playlist sounds like this: You have to do everything. You have to say "yes" to everything. You are supposed to be in all places at all times.
Jesus gives us a different playlist. It says: You are supposed to do two things: love God and love your neighbor. Saying no is often the best yes. You can only be one place at a time. This book addresses the anxiety, distraction addiction, and schedule overload that result from listening to the world's playlist and gives us permission to hear and live by Jesus' words.
Additional components for a six-week study include a DVD featuring author and pastor Jacob Armstrong, a comprehensive Leader Guide, and a guide to small groups titled The Connected Life: Small Groups that Create Community.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- New Release >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- New Release >> Download