Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Congratulations, Dad; you made the team! In this user-friendly guide from NFL champion Benjamin Watson, you'll learn what your wife is going through physically and emotionally, and how to "get in the game" even before your child is born - from the "training camp" of preparation to the "Super Bowl" of delivery day and beyond! Foreword by Dr. Meg Meeker.
|Title: The New Dad's Playbook: Gearing Up for the Biggest Game of Your Life - eBook|
By: Benjamin Watson
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Baker Books
|Publication Date: 2017|
Stock No: WW90087EB
The New Dad's Playbook is every man's game plan to being the best partner and the best father, from pre-season (preparing for fatherhood) to Super Bowl (birth) to post-season (after baby is home). It helps men understand what their wives are going through physically and emotionally during and after pregnancy, allowing them to support their most important teammate. It tells men what to expect when their baby is home--and what to do when the unexpected happens. This tell-it-like-it-is book will take men from just winging it to winning it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting