- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2017
Pray the Prayers that God Wants to Answer!
And I have put My words in your mouth;
I have covered you with the shadow of My hand,
That I may plant the heavens,
Lay the foundations of the earth,
And say to Zion, You are My people.
The words we speak in prayer are like spiritual seeds. In the same way that planting seeds in the ground produces a harvest, you can learn to pray in a way that plants the blessings of heaven here on Earth.
Tim Sheets shares a revelatory new message that will take your prayer life to powerful new dimensions. Grasp the impact of your declarations and discover the power of praying the words that Heaven longs to hear!
Get ready to:
- Pray with authority: learn how your prayers and proclamations are supernatural forces in the unseen realm
- Pray with confidence: bring your words into agreement with God
- Pray with expectation: partner with Heaven to transform your life, family, church and region for the Kingdom of God.
Learn how to activate Gods timeless strategy for victory, blessing, and revival by planting the Heavens with seeds of prayer!
Dr. Tim Sheets is an Apostle, Pastor, and Author based in southwestern Ohio. A graduate of Christ for the Nations Institute in Dallas, Texas, he returned to Ohio in 1979 to pastor The Oasis Church in Middletown. His vision is to raise up people who will authentically demonstrate the Church on the earth and passionately evangelize the world. His heart is for awakening and reformation in America.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer