Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
They're up. They're down. They seem to be floating in a stratosphere all their own - and you're in survival mode! How can you bring your middle schoolers back to earth? Combining his trademark humor with practical advice, Dr. Kevin Leman helps you equip tweens with the skills to navigate conflicts, fluctuating emotions, technology use, peer pressure, and more. Hardcover. eBook Version.
|Title: Planet Middle School, eBook|
By: Dr. Kevin Leman
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2015|
Stock No: WW79754EB
But these years don't have to create chaos in your family. Parenting expert and New York Times bestselling author Dr. Kevin Leman's time-tested principles will aid parents in helping their middle schooler not only survive but thrive during these turbulent years on Planet Middle School. He shows parents how to
- understand their child's rapidly expanding world
- respond rather than react to emotional swings
- tell their child about sex (before someone else tells them their version)
- create opportunities for their child to practice selflessness and gratitude
- ensure that their kid is one who loves home and family
Middle schoolers can be a weird, unpredictable species. But with a little help from Dr. Leman, parents will be able to ride out the interstellar storm with humor and confidence.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting