Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
John MacArthur, usando en parte materiales de algunos de sus mejores libros acerca del liderazgo cristiano, guía a la iglesia con lecciones claves y eficaces sobre el liderazgo. Este libro no solo es valioso para los pastores y líderes, sino también para todo el que anhela que la iglesia sea todo lo que Dios quiso que fuera.
It is absolutely essential that a church perceive itself as an institution for the glory of God. And to do that, claims John MacArthur, the local church must adhere unfalteringly to biblical leadership principles. Christ never intended church leadership to be earned by seniority, purchased with money, or inherited through family ties. He never compared church leaders to governing monarchs, but rather to humble and laboring servants.
Drawing form some of his best-received material on church leadership John MacArthur guides the church with crucial, effective lessons in leadership. This book is valuable not only for pastors and elders, but for anyone else who wants the church to be what God intended it to be.
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Editorial Portavoz
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Doce Mujeres Extraordinarias (Twelve Extraordinary Women)John MacArthurGrupo Nelson / 2006 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Spanish >> Academic
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Theology
- Spanish >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Spanish >> Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry