Add To Cart
The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie, Widescreen Edition on DVD
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
DVD Playable in Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories. Please check if your equipment can play DVDs coded for this region. Learn more about DVDs and Videos
In their second theatrical release, the VeggieTales gang goes on a swashbuckling adventure on the high seas! Larry the Cucumber, Mr. Lunt, and Pa Grape star as Elliot, Sedgwick, and George--the loveable Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. Working as busboys at the Pieces of Ate Dinner Theater, our three heroes dream of doing something big, like starring in the show. Their wish is granted in a very unexpected way when a mysterious orb transports them to a faraway time and place where they help a brave princess rescue her brother from pirates and become the most unlikely heroes! Includes approximately 90 minutes of bonus features.
DVD ROM Features:
Special Bonus Features:
- "Becoming a Real-Life Hero" (Video Feature): Takes a look at what it takes to become a hero in public service roles. It's a fun, behind the scenes look at firehouses, police station, etc guided by Larry the Cucumber (Elliot as videographer) and kid friends.
- "Going to Sea" (Video Feature): Takes you on a visit to a marina and an exploration of life on the water. Guided by Mr. Lunt (Sedgewick as videographer) who is looking for pirates, you'll enjoy the ensuing comedy as he talks with yacht owners, fishing boats and others.
- A Parent's Guide Interactive Book: Gives a discussion guide and tools for character building reflecting the values of the movie characters.
- "Making A Veggie Pirate Movies" (Video Feature): Interviews with the production staff about the creation of the film, as well as location shots of the animation studio during production.
- "Why We Do It" (Video Feature): Interviews with production staff speaking on the reasons for making the story, and discussion of lessons within the story.
- Art Gallery: An interactive feature that shows concept images from the film along with commentary by the design staff.
- Studio Commentary: Feature-length audio track with the production staff from the film.
- "Character Commentary" (Video Feature): Edited 5- to 7-minute piece of highlighted scenes with audio commentary from various characters from the film.
- "How to Draw" (Video Feature): Features concept artists with kids following along as they draw various characters from the film.
- Pirate Sing-Along: Sing-Along versions of the songs from the film including the songs "Rock Monster" and "Yo, Ho Hero"
- Treasure Detector Matching Game
- Pirates Trivia Video Game
- Pirate 101 with Willory and Elliot: Learn to act and talk like a pirate!
- Fashion Plank Game: Interactive dress-up activity
- Interactive Storybook
- Bonus Clips: Animated clips of the characters shown as a payoff for playing games feature alternate endings or outtakes from the film.
- Easter Eggs
DVD ROM Features:
- Pirate Finger Puppets: Printable cut-out patterns for color-and-tape pirate finger puppets.
- Coloring Pages
- Desktop Wallpaper
- Web Links
Heroes of the Bible: Moses, Miriam, and Joseph VeggieTales DVDBig Idea / DVD$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$9.99Save 10% ($1.00)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲