Picture That! 2: Bible Storybook - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: The Story
"Now children age six and under can read about some of the most remarkable stories in Amazing Stories of the Bible! This easy-to-read, interactive book encourages reading development and Bible learning at the same time. Using the same format as Picture That! Bible Storybook, this fun, easy-to-read book features some pretty amazing stories. Based on the New International Readers Version® (NIrVThe NIV for kids!), Amazing Stories of the Bible is reading at its easiest! Written by best-selling author Tracy Harrast, this fun Bible storybook includes: More than 60 Bible stories that will amaze and inspire new readers. More than 90 full-color picture icons that encourage beginning readers to jump from picture to picture, as they try to read words in between. Bold, colorful full-page illustrations Plus a What did you learn?One-line lesson summaries at the end of each story that help children remember and apply what they learn. Unique and creativeAmazing Stories of the Bible is bound to become a favorite."
Garry Colby is an award-winning artist. Prior to freelancing full time, he was an art director for Campbell Ewald in Detroit, taught at an art college for fourteen years, and worked for McNamara's art studio, one of the largest in the country. He now resides in Florida and enjoys wind surfing when he's not designing.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
titiKenosha WiAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5excellent bookMarch 10, 2012titiKenosha WiAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5helps the children become involved in the telling
of the story
MNMomMinnesotaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Love these booksSeptember 29, 2011MNMomMinnesotaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My kids LOVED reading the first Picture That Bible Storybook when they were young (now 21, 17 & 17)
For the past 10 years, I have purchased these books every Fall to give to every kindergarten student at an inner-city Christian school. The teachers have told me the kids LOVE and cherish the books. With the photos, it gives even those learning to read an opportunity to participate. At the same time, they will learn their bible stories inside and out because they will read and reread and reread these books -- they are fun. I was THRILLED when book 2 came out. Just more great stories!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Children's Bible Study
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Storybooks
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books