The information you need-concisely, conveniently, and accurately.
Created by Harvard students for students everywhere, these study companions and reference tools cover a wide range of college and graduate school subjects, from Business and Computer Programming to Medicine, Law, and Languages. They'll give you what it takes to find success in school and beyond. Outlines and summaries cover key points, while diagrams and tables make difficult concepts easier to grasp.
This six-page chart covers:
- Dynamics and force
- Work, energy, and power
- Center of mass, linear momentum, and impulse
- Rotational dynamics
- Oscillations and simple harmonic motion
- Waves and Doppler effect equations
- Magnetism and electromagnetic induction
- Modern physics
- A table of physical constants
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.