- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
While in a medically induced coma, it was difficult to know what was real or imagined. The injuries were horrific and life-threatening; recovery was a roller coaster ride of emotions lasting a period of four years.
The coma, the morphine dreams, MRSA, and the unexpected Oxycontin withdrawal have left haunting memories, which have been explicitly detailed within the pages of this book.
Hospital stays were numerous throughout the four years. Being disabled and helpless in taking care of normal, everyday functions was disheartening in and of itself. Living in different nursing homes at the fairly young age of fifty-six was both a wake-up call and actually enjoyable.
The elderly have so much to offer, even though they are in a nursing home. History is alive in the memories of these people. They are wonderful to listen to. The opportunity to meet and hear their different stories was a great pleasure. It was both an awful and an amazing experience.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery