This product is an eBook
Garrett J. DeWeese, J.P. MorelandIVP Academic / 2021 / ePubOur Price$14.294 out of 5 stars for Philosophy Made Slightly Less Difficult: A Beginner's Guide to Life's Big Questions - eBook. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$25.99Save 45% ($11.70)Availability: In StockStock No: WW113288EB
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
MichaelIndian Trail, NCAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Good Intro To PhilosophyMarch 28, 2021MichaelIndian Trail, NCAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I never was good at philosophy - once took a philosophy class and ending up dropping it! "Philosophy Made Slightly Less Difficult" is a good title for someone like me - wants to know more about philosophy without being drowned in the subject. Many things to like about this title:
- Good range of topics - meaning of life, does God exist, ethics, what Christians should think about science, etc.
- Well-written and relatively easy to understand and follow.
- Covers key philosophical concepts.
- Smoothly transitions from topic to topic and chapter to chapter.
- Helps the reader to better understand and apply philosophy.
Good introductory title for those wanting to learn more about basic philosophy. Recommended. I was given a review copy by IVP in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.
Page 1 of 1