- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Philosophy. A daunting subject. But in Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview, two of the most gifted Christian teachers of philosophy give us a comprehensive and well-mapped guide. In J.P. Moreland and William Lane Craig’s broad sweep of the field, they introduce readers to the principal subdisciplines of philosophy, including epistemology, metaphysics, ethics, philosophy of science, and philosophy of religion. And they do so with clarity and incisiveness while presenting rival theories with fairness and accuracy.
This second edition of a widely used and acclaimed textbook offers numerous and significant revisions as well as new chapters on atonement and the mind-body problem. Moreland and Craig offer an up-to-date introduction for all who want to explore the philosophical architecture of reality.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: IVP Academic
|Publication Date: 2017|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Philosophy >> Philosophy Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy Introductions