- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
The greatest of leaders are continuously interested in excellence …
Philosophical Dynamics 2: Paths of Leadership is an expedition designed to provide unique, panoramic insight into facets of excellence in leadership, whether in any organization, or for any individuals in their own personal lives.
The term “leadership” can be encountered in any number of paradigm statements, by any number of organizations. The big-picture reality is that various forms of individual and collective leadership will affect every human being in one way or another. In personal matters, in societal logistics, in business, in government, in military, in international affairs…questions of life and death are frequently at hand…and leadership can be a matter of survival…
Since every human being arguably has imperfections, there will always be room for improvement in leadership. And yet, at the same time, we can suspect that excellence in leadership is not so much a quality that can be hastily forced into reality as it is a quality that has to develop gradually over time, in naturally balanced ways.
Meanwhile, the world continually moves into increasing levels of complexity and into potential dangers beyond that which it has already seen. Therefore, skillful leadership will be arguably more critical than ever before.
We will observe some of the most significant high points from an array of excellence in leadership. Our primary objective will be to identify some of the most strategic aspects and to be able to adapt them into our own operations.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational