Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- 1) Read the book of Philippians every day
- 2) Record your insights in a journal with copywork, questions, and summarization
- 3) Repeat your current week's verses daily
- 4) Review & Recite from memory
- 5) Retain what you've memorized by reciting all memorized verses at the start of each week. You can test this using the recitation charts found in the journal at the end of each chapter.
This painless approach uses cardstock memory cards (perforated and pre-printed with each week's verses), space to write out copywork verses, journal reflection questions, weekly reflections, recitation charts, and an optional tracking log to help you not only memorize, but dig deeper into the book.
132 pages, reproducible for in-family use, spiralbound softcover. ESV Scripture used.
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Number of Pages: 165
Vendor: Revelation Press
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 (inches)|
Mapping Skills with Google Earth Interactive Digital Lessons on CD-ROM Grades 3-5Paul BramleyClassroom Complete Press / Compact disc$22.99 Retail:
$39.95Save 42% ($16.96)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.