Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The apostle Paul, a political prisoner facing possible ex ecution, is in the worst of circumstances yet writing a letter saturated with joy! How do we capture the thieves that rob us of joy, and how do we live a life of Christian joy in spite of circumstances, people, things, and worry?
Join Warren W. Wiersbe and a small group for eight lessons based on the book of Philippians and Wiersbe's commentary Be Joyful. Study questions and personal life application questions guide you through the text and prompt life-changing decisions. A small group would need at least an hour to study together unless individuals prepare ahead.
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 X 0.30 (inches)|
Series: Wiersbe Bible Study
Ruth & Esther: The Warren Wiersbe Bible Study SeriesWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2007 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 25% ($2.50)
Unlock the treasure of the "joy epistle," which pinpoints the joy-stealers in life and shows why you dont need to be anxious. Like us, the believers at Philippi needed to understand what it means to be joyful in Christ, no matter what the circumstances may be. However, God wants us to discover the secret of true joy and contentment by living in His will.
Written in a personal, easy-to-understand style, join Dr. Warren Wiersbe, trusted pastor and respected Bible teacher, as he leads you on a journey to opening your mind and heart to the riches of God in the Wiersbe Bible Study Series.
Robert Johnston3 Stars Out Of 5October 29, 2009Robert Johnstonvery helpful in my study of Philippians in conjunction with Dr. Wiersbe's other study guide BE JOYFUL
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible