Philippians: From A New Reader's Lexicon of the Greek New Testament - eBook
Add To Cart
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Kregel Academic & Professional
Publication Date: 2015
A new lexicon of Paul's letter to the Philippians which incorporates all words used fewer than fifty times in the Greek New Testament. A word's frequency is cataloged for each book, for the author's others writings, and for other books, allowing students to see usage throughout the New Testament. References to rare or noteworthy word usages are also noted.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Original Languages >> Greek >> Greek Lexicons
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies