Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: 1, 2 Peter, Jude: New American Commentary [NAC] -eBook|
By: Thomas R. Schreiner
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Holman Reference
Publication Date: 2003
Series: New American Commentary
Stock No: WW16313EB
Thomas R. Schreiner is the James Harrison Professor of New Testament Interpretation at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky. He has also taught New Testament at Azusa Pacific University and Bethel Theological Seminary. He received a B.S. from Western Oregon University, a M.Div. and Th.M. from Western Conservative Baptist Seminary, and a Ph.D. in New Testament from Fuller Theological Seminary. He has published a number of articles and book reviews in scholarly journals. His published books include: Interpreting the Pauline Epistles, The Law and Its Fulfillment: A Pauline Theology of Law; Romans; Women in the Church: A Fresh Analysis of 1 Timothy 2:9-15, co-edited with H. S. Baldwin and A. Kostenberger; Still Sovereign: Contemporary Perspectives on Election, Foreknowledge, and Grace, co-edited with B. A. Ware; The Race Set Before Us: A Biblical Theology of Perseverance and Assurance, co-authored with Ardel Caneday, Paul, Apostle of God's Glory in Christ: A Pauline Theology; New Testament Theology: Magnifying God in Christ. He is also the preaching pastor of Clifton Baptist Church in Louisville, Kentucky. He is married to Diane Elaine and they have four children: Daniel, Patrick, John, and Anna.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Peter
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Peter
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Peter
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Peter
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Peter
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Peter
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.