2 Peter & Jude: The MacArthur New Testament Commentary - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
With practical illustrations and clear verse-by-verse exposition, MacArthur avoids becoming overly technical, even while tackling the complex topics found in both of these intriguing New Testament epistles. With a theologically dispensational approach, the straightforward explanations are consistently highlighted with pertinent life applications. Ideal for pastors, teachers, and laypeople alike!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
Series: MacArthur New Testament Commentary
From the bestselling Bible commentator, we are releasing 2 Peter & Jude, the 24th addition to the MacArthur New Testament Commentary series. This volume will include 9 chapters on 2 Peter and 6 on Jude. These commentaries have been praised for their accessibility to lay leaders and are a must for the library of every pastor. MacArthur gives verse-by-verse analysis in context and provides points of application for passages as well.
JOHN MACARTHUR is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California; president of The Master's College and Seminary; and featured teacher for the Grace to You media ministry. Weekly telecasts and daily radio broadcasts of "Grace to You" are seen and heard by millions worldwide. John has also written several bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, The New Testament Commentary series, Twelve Ordinary Men, and The Truth War. He and his wife, Patricia, have four married children and fifteen grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Peter
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Jude
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Peter
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Jude
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Peter
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Jude