Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The New Testament books of 1 and 2 Peter and Jude offer a timeless message of hope to Christians living in a post-truth culture that seeks salvation in false, futile saviors and rejects Jesus Christ as the way, the truth, and the life. In this ten-lesson Bible study, Sarah Ivill provides students of Scripture with an in-depth look at these three small epistles filled with great truths that will encourage them to remain steadfast in the faith in a world hostile to believers. Each lesson includes the following features:
- An introduction that provides a big picture of the lesson, showing how it applies to your mind, heart, and hands.
- A personal study section of questions that helps you dig deeply into God’s Word.
- A section that puts it all together, which aims to answer any lingering questions you may have after your personal study.
- A section of questions for helping students study the Word of God in community.
Number of Pages: 200
Vendor: Reformation Heritage Books
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 7.00 (inches)|