Perspectives on Church Government - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2004
Perspectives on Church Government presents in counterpoint form the basic models of church government which have developed over the course of church history with a view toward determining which is most faithful to Scripture. Each chapter will be written by a prominent person from within each traditionwith specific guidelines dealing with the biblical, historical, and theological issues within each governance tradition. In addition, each writer will have the opportunity to give a brief response to the other traditions.
Chad Brand is associate professor of Christian Theology at Boyce College of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in
, K Louisville . entucky
Stan Norman occupies the McFarland Chair of Theology at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He resides in
. New Orleans, Louisiana
Daniel L. Akin is the president of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, North Carolina. He holds a Ph.D. in Humanities from the University of Texas at Arlington and is the author or editor of numerous books and Bible commentaries including Theology for the Church and the New American Commentary on 1, 2, and 3 John.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Danielle Kahut4 Stars Out Of 5February 8, 2008Danielle KahutThis book presents an interesting view into the various perspectives on church government. The disappointment comes when the authors are not given a chance to respond to the criticisms they receive (located at the end of each chapter). The counterpoint series is much better in this regard. However, great book for overall understanding of church government.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership