Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Perspectives on Your Child's Education: Four Views - eBook
By: Edited by Timothy Paul Jones
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: B&H Academic
|Publication Date: 2009|
Stock No: WW16152EB
In Perspectives on a Child’s Education, proponents of four very different learning options present their faith-based positions on how a parent should answer the question, “Where should I send my child to school?” Troy Temple (International Center for Youth Ministry) is convinced every Christian parent should consider public schooling. G. Tyler Fischer (Veritas Academy) believes open admission Christian schools are best for Christians and non-Christians alike. Mark Eckel (Mahseh Center) favors covenantal Christian schools that don’t enroll non-Christians. Michael Wilder (Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) advocates homeschooling. For each contributor’s chapter, a counterpoint chapter from the other contributors follows with a goal of determining which view is most in line with what the Bible teaches.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Homeschool Helps
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources >> Education Theory
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.