Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
The Secret To True Happiness: Enjoy Today, Embrace TomorrowJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2008 / Hardcover$13.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$24.00Save 44% ($10.51)
Make Today Count: The Secret of Your Success is Determined by Your Daily AgendaJohn C. MaxwellCenter Street / 2008 / Hardcover$5.79 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$10.00Save 42% ($4.21)
God, what do You want me to do with my life? Drawing on her life coach experiences, Robin Chaddock helps women young and old find the answer by providing stepbystep instructions to uncover their primary passions and greatest strengths.
Each person has a Godcreated purpose in lifea divine assignment that will fulfill her deepest longings. Once she discovers this, she can...
- nurture and improve her strengths
- use her talents and gifts to improve the world
- positively impact her sphere of influence
- bring out the best in the people around her
- develop a more intimate relationship with God
Informative, easytoread chapters include fun and challenging questions to help women explore their beliefs and clarify their goals. Having gained valuable insights, they can encourage themselves and their family, assist others, and fulfill their Godgiven purpose. Perfect for individuals or groups.
Formerly titled Discovering Your Divine Assignment
Patricia Chadwick5 Stars Out Of 5May 12, 2008Patricia ChadwickI've had a deep interest in this topic for the past several years, especially as I approached mid-life and the empty nest. As a stay-at-home mom I spent most of my adult life KNOWING my purpose...to raise my family to know and love God. But as my children matured, God began to move me to begin a new phase of life. This book helped me to discern my life purpose and how it can be shaped through all seasons of life. This book was not only an interesting read, but the discussion questions really made you think. If you take the time to read the book, I highly recommend you keep the note book suggested by the author. It will guide you into a better understanding of yourself.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Deals & Promotions
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth