Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 312
Vendor: For Dummies
Publication Date: 2012
Series: For Dummies
From analyzing assets to planning for retirement, this newedition of Personal Finance Workbook For Dummies gives youthe information and resources you need to get your finances undercontrol.
Personal Finance Workbook For Dummies walks you through aprivate financial counseling session, using worksheets, checklists,and formulas for assessing financial health, providing forday-to-day financial management, making wise financial decisions,and investing for financial growth.
- Addresses the latest changes in tax and credit laws andregulations
- Strong focus on behavioral finance and how these issues impactdecision-making with regard to personal money management
- Tips to plan for big-ticket purchases
- Expanded coverage on building and managing wealth
- Information on how effective asset allocation can help reducevolatility and/or increase opportunity
- Websites and ideas on how to get the most bang for your buck ineveryday household expenditures
From budgeting and cutting expenses to getting out of debt andplanning for retirement, Personal Finance Workbook ForDummies is a solution for those looking to avoid bankruptcy aswell as those looking for something to help them plan for asuccessful financial future.