Add To Cart
Every time we meet Andrew in the New Testament he is pointing someone to Christ. The first time we see him as a personal worker, bringing his own brother Simon to the Savior (John 1:40-41). What a great day that was in the annals of heaven! The second time we see him he is doing children's evangelism and is bringing a boy to the Lord Jesus (John 6:8-9). The third time he is engaged in foreign missionary work and is introducing certain Greeks to the Master (John 12:20-23). On each occasion, Andrew is engaged in personal evangelism. Andrew seems to have been a firm believer in the maxim "hand-picked fruit is best."
Personal Evangelism is designed to help you equip yourself for the greatest of all ministries, that of bringing men and women, boys and girls to Christ. To help you understand the task, many Scripture references are given. Be sure to look them all up in your Bible. In each chapter there are eight verses to memorize. If you are serious about becoming a soul winner, you will not only memorize these verses but many more as well. Another good idea would be to underline these verses in your Bible. You will find scores of verses in the book worth adding to your list of verses to memorize. The more Scripture you have at your fingertips, the more confidence you will have in speaking to men and women about their spiritual needs.
|Title: Personal Evangelism (A. P. Gibbs)|
By: A.P. Gibbs
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: ECS Ministries
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.25 (inches)|
Weight: 6 ounces
Stock No: WW872206
A.P. GibbsECS Ministries / Trade PaperbackOur Price$12.995 out of 5 stars for Worship: The Christian's Highest Occupation. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$16.95Save 23% ($3.96)
Alfred P. Gibbs, R. Edward Harlow, Harold M. Harper, George M. LandisMoody Publishers / 2013 / Mass PaperbackOur Price$5.795 out of 5 stars for What Christians Believe. View reviews of this product. 3 Reviews
Retail Price$6.99Save 17% ($1.20)
Don EvertsInterVarsity Press / 2012 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$21.005 out of 5 stars for Go and Do: Becoming a Missional Christian. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Daniel MeyerIVP Connect / 2012 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$15.99
Retail Price$22.00Save 27% ($6.01)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.