Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 8.40 X 5.50 (inches)|
More meets Christians where theyre at, acknowledging the roots of their discontent and demonstrating how to move from inspiration and desire into action. Church strategist and ministry activator Todd Wilson shows how all believers can live more abundant lives around the uniqueness of how they were made and what they are called to do.
Introducing a memorable vocabulary and an easy-to-use practical framework, More equips readers to embark on a journey of discovering their unique personal calling. It enables readers to answer three of the most important and profound questions we all naturally ask.
(1) Who am I created to be?
(2) What am I created to do?
(3) Where am I to be best positioned to do it?
The integrated answers to these key questionsthe BE-DO-GO of a persons liferepresent the core dimensions of personal calling. Inspiring and challenging, More gives readers permission and encouragement to engage in the journey God has solely for them.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Christmas Clearance >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Christmas Clearance >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Christmas Clearance >> Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth