- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2014
"I cant stand my job anymore."
"I feel like I have no direction. Like Im just marking time."
"What is my purpose?"
Do any of these thoughts sound familiar? In the last 70 years, social scientists and churches been trying to help people understand who they are and how they fit with personality tests and spiritual gifts tests but these only go so far.
Bill Hendricks goes beyond personality types to explore and explain the fullness of human giftedness and the concept of personhood. Using the "Discover Your Design" test, The Person Called You provides a specific, comprehensive, and accurate understanding of the phenomenon of human giftedness from a Biblical perspective. It moves past the limited scope of other gift discovery tests to look at each persons unique God-given designs and motivations. This book helps the reader understand their deep uniqueness as a human being and purpose in life from a variety of angles work, marriage, parenting, education, and ones relationship with God.
The Person Called You is for anyone who knows they arent quite where they ought to be and not quite where they will flourish best and wants to who they were created to be. Its a presentation of hope hope that there actually are answers to some of lifes most perplexing questions.
BILL HENDRICKS is President of The Giftedness Center, a Dallas-based consulting firm specializing in organizational effectiveness and individual career guidance. He is the author or coauthor of twenty books, including The Power of Uniqueness, The Light That Never Dies: A Story of Hope in the Shadows of Grief, Your Work Matters to God, and Living by the Book. He has written for numerous publications and shares his thoughts regularly at BillHendricks.net. Bill holds an undergraduate degree in English from Harvard University, a master of science in mass communications from Boston University, and a master of arts in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. He is the proud father of three grown daughters by his late wife, Nancy, and is now re-married to Lynn Turpin Hendricks.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction