Permission Granted to Do Church Differently in the 21st Century - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Today, the church, in the 21st Century, has once again reached this "critical mass." It is something so big and so obvious that the winds of change demand we look hard at our forms and face the reality that a different church must provide a different response to a postmodern age. This Third Millennium ("a day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day," 2 Peter 3:8; Psalm 90:4), or this "Third Day" requires a "Third Way" of doing and being the church. This book tells the story of one of those churches-a single-cell, Sunday morning, building-driven, pastor-dominated church that has broken out into an empowering network of churches and ministries. It is a must read for anyone who wants to 'do church differently,' in the third millennium.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> General Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership