Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
For the married person and for the person anticipating the prospect of marriage, a comprehensive study of the Bible, Gods holy Word, pertaining to marriage and related issues is vitally important. Topics that are discussed include: What is love? How can you sustain positive, romantic feelings for your spouse year after year? How is meeting the expectations of your spouse important to the marriage relationship, and what does Gods love require of a spouse if or when expectations are not met? What are the purposes and roles of man and woman, and of husband and wife? What does the Bible say about raising children? What should singles know about the prospect of marriage, including how to choose the right spouse? How can one guard against sexual immorality? This book focuses on Scriptures that address each of these issues and more. Let us pursue nothing short of excellence in our marriages.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology