This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
With a wealth of biblical "40 day" examples, Dr. Ireland develops a practical and accessible plan that answers the long contemplated question, "How do I perfect the purpose for which God created me?" The Bible is filled with examples of monumental events that effected great change in just 40 days. Learn how to establish and adhere to a routine for 40 days, thereby creating habits that will last a lifetime. Perfecting Your Purpose - 40 Days to a More Meaningful Life - In this inspiring and practical book, Dr. David Ireland teaches how to honor your God given reason for living - your purpose - and help bring it to fruition every day of your life. He shows you how Moses, Ezekiel, David and other biblical heroes each had a Transforming Interval, an experience that lasted 40 days and totally changed their lives. Dr. Ireland then offers you a 40 day plan to journey, like those biblical leaders, through your own period of transformation. You will learn the accessibility of the mountain top experience; how to follow the right voice; how to win the war against discouragement; how to connect with God on a deeper level. To develop new spiritual practices, new mental disciplines and new emotional habits that will make your purpose not just a dream but a reality, look no further. Step on the path; the time is now. Step 1: Search for Purpose Step 2: Know Where You Are Going Step 3: Follow the Right Voice Step 4: Have the Right Stuff Step 5: Live By a Code Step 6: Bury the Past Step 7: Win the War Against Discouragement Step 8: Overcome Fear Step 9: Learn to Connect on a Deeper Level Step 10: Shout from the Housetop
- Impact with David Ireland, the author's daily radio and weekly television broadcasts, reaches a potential audience of 50 million households.
- The readers who made The Purpose-Driven Life (Zondervan, 2002) a staggering bestseller with over 20 million copies sold worldwide will be drawn to the 40-day plan in this book as the logical next step in their spiritual growth.
- David D. Ireland is the author of several books, including Activating the Holy Spirit (Whitaker House, 1997), which sold over 20,000 copies. His newest title, Why Drown When You Can Walk On Water?, was published by Baker Books in October 2004.
- Founder and senior pastor of Christ Church in Montclair, New Jersey, which has over 5,000 members, David D. Ireland serves on the executive committee for the 2005 New York City Billy Graham Crusade and is a Bible teacher for the New York Giants.