- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
If you have ever forgotten to pick up your kids, accidentally worn two different shoes to the grocery store, or lost your cool over a messy house, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
In No More Perfect Moms, Jill Savage says it how it is: All moms struggle. We fall short of our own standard of excellence, and then we feel insecure about not being the perfect wife with the perfect kids, perfect husband, perfect home, perfect friends, perfect marriage, and perfect body…
Jill speaks to the root of the insecurities mothers feel and points to a better way.
No More Perfect Moms will help a mom:
- Change her unrealistic expectations to realistic hopes
- Give grace and love to her husband and children even during struggles, and discover the beauty of grace when she stops judging herself and others
- Find freedom from disappointment when she embraces her real family, her real challenges, and her real, but imperfect, life
With refreshing honesty, Jill exposes some of her own parental shortcomings and helps mothers everywhere shelve their desires for perfection and embrace Gods beautiful grace. When moms do this, they can learn to love their real but imperfect lives.
GROUP RESOURCES: FREE video curriculum, a leaders guide, and additional group resources are available for No More Perfect Moms at www.NoMorePerfect.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues