- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2014
Love your kids for who they are.
Mom and dad, your kids are created in God's image, not your own. Jill Savage and Kathy Koch will guide you in truly appreciating your kids. They will teach you how to study and become an expert on your children, because you cannot fully embrace them until you truly know them.
In No More Perfect Kids, Jill Savage and Kathy Koch equip us with the tools and perspective to:
- Identify and remove the Perfection Infection from our parenting
- Release our children from unrealistic expectations
- Answer the questions our kids are silently asking in a way that gives them the courage and freedom to be themselves
- Meet the needs of our children, including those with special needs
Written in a passionate, candid, and personal tone, the authors will instill within you hope and contentment. You'll be inspired to apply the practical, realistic, and relevant ideas and tactics Jill and Kathy share.
DR. KATHY KOCH is the Founder and President of Celebrate Kids, Inc., a Christian ministry based in Fort Worth, Texas. She is an internationally celebrated speaker who has influenced thousands of parents, teachers, and children in over 25 countries through keynote messages, workshops, seminars, assemblies, and other events. She also blogs regularly at www.DrKathyKoch.com.Dr. Kathy coauthored with Jill Savage, No More Perfect Kids: Love Your Kids For Who They Are, helps parents understand why they must get to know their children to parent them wisely. How Am I Smart? A Parent's Guide to Multiple Intelligences helps parents understand their children's learning strengths. Finding Authentic Hope and Wholeness: 5 Questions That Will Change Your Life provides a solution-focused, enriching approach to real problems. Screens and Teens: Connecting with Our Kids in a Wireless World, helps parents make sense and respond to screen time that is rapidly replacing family time, especially among teens.Dr. Kathy earned a Ph.D. in reading and educational psychology from Purdue University. She was a tenured associate professor of education at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, a teacher of second graders, a middle school coach, and a school board member prior to becoming a full-time conference and keynote speaker in 1991.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting