PensAes - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Publication Date: 2010
The PensAes are the Thoughts of mathematician, physicist, and religious thinker Blaise Pascal. Originally intending to publish a book defending Christianity, Pascal died before he could complete it. The thoughts and ideas for his book were collected and complied, posthumously, and then published as the PensAes. Pascal's thoughts are as powerful as they are comprehensive. He discusses with great wonder and beauty the human condition, the incarnation, God, the meaning of life, revelation, and the paradoxes of Christianity. He passionately argues for the Christian faith, using both argumentation and his famous Wager. His ideas and arguments are sometimes developed and intricate, at other times, abrupt and mysterious. Consequently, the PensAes is a startling and powerful book--with each successive read, one discovers new profound insights. Anyone curious about the Christian faith, or simply looking for an impassioned defense of it, should look no further than Pascal's PensAes. -Tim Perrine, CCEL Staff Writer
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Christian Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Christian Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality