Peanut Butter Friends in a Chop Suey World - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: BJU Press
Publication Date: 1994
Deb Brammer's Peanut Butter Friends in a Chop Suey World is a Christian fiction missionary story set in Taiwan. When Amy's family moves to Taiwan to begin missionary work, she is determined to be a good missionary. But the neighborhood girls laugh at her, and Sunday services at the Chinese church become an ordeal. It seems that the only place she feels comfortable is at the English-speaking school with her peanut butter friends. In this middle-grade book Amy struggles to trust God as she learns how to live with new people and understand a different language.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Journeyforth
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary