- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
From devastating wars to destructive relationships, everyone knows that our world lacks the true and lasting peace we all long for. Yet God has promised us that peace is possible. Andy Farmer, a seasoned pastor and biblical counselor, explores what it means to find true peacepeace with God, peace with each other, and peace with the world. In examining common threats to peace such as stress, anxiety, grief, depression, and conflict, Farmer helps us turn to the God who offers peace to all who seek him. Designed to be accessible for both Christians and non-Christians, Real Peace emphasizes the gospels foundational role as the source of all true rest and reconciliation, calling readers to join God in the peacemaking project of the cross.
Andy Farmer (MABC, Westminster Theological Seminary) has been serving as a pastor at Covenant Fellowship Church in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, for 20 years. He is also on the council board of the Biblical Counseling Coalition and assists Sovereign Grace Ministries in strategic planning and training for church planting and care. Farmer is the author of The Rich Single Life and Real Peace. He is never bored, endlessly distractable, and is always looking for new things to turn into hobbies. Farmer and his wife, Jill, have four children and a growing number of grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational