Peace in the Storm: Meditations on Chronic Pain and Illness - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2007
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
inspiremichelleLoureauville, LAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Peace in the mist of your stormAugust 3, 2013inspiremichelleLoureauville, LAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Peace in the Storm, Meditations on Chronic Pain and Illness by Maureen Pratt
This book is full of insights that will help you see pain and chronic illness in a new light. Peace in the Storm offers tips and insights that will help you understand chronic illness and give you the perfect scriptures to help you deal with the repercussions of illness. The scriptures bring you one step closer to God. The author Maureen Pratt's faith comes through loud and clear, she starts each chapter with a scripture, then shares from her experiences with chronic illness and closes out with prayer. If you are looking for peace in the mist of your storm this is the book for you. You will find comfort, encouragement and will be inspired. This book could even be used as a daily devotional. I highly recommend this book for anyone suffering from chronic illness or caring for someone ill. I suffer from a chronic illness and found great comfort among the pages of this book that I plan on sharing with other hurting souls. I want thank the author Maureen Pratt, The Book Club Network Inc. and Galilee and Doubleday publishing by Random House for writing and bringing Christian books to readers like me.
Cristina D5 Stars Out Of 5October 30, 2008Cristina DThis book is really good. The author talks about living with a chronic illness. Each chapter is only 3-4 pages long but there are a lot of chapters, and each chapter is a different issue about chronic illness. She guides you and teaches you spiritually on how to cope. This book is very uplifting and inspiring. She includes prayers and insights in each chapter. This book is great for someone who is coping with a complicated illness/disease.
Lisa Copen5 Stars Out Of 5December 18, 2006Lisa CopenI was delighted just to know this book existed. As the founder of a Christian organization for those with chronic illness I often fall short of books to offer that I know will provide someone with hope; but also confront the challenges one faces each day when living with chronic pain. This book will be a true source of hope and comfort to anyone with a chronic illness. As author of a devotional book on chronic illness myself, I know just how hard it can be to press on when you are in so much pain. Way to go, Maureen! You've filled a much-needed gap in the publishing industry and have done it with both grace and joy!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns