- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Experience a veteran police officer’s memoirs and see how his inner turmoil over his yearning for a father who always existed, his irreversible denial of life to a child of his own, and police-related tragedies that imprisoned him regained his freedom.
While finding his purpose in protecting and serving the community as a police officer, he endured the residual pains of his childhood and a painful regretful decision in his young-adult years. These are rekindled by unfortunate tragedies encountered in a professional and personal manner on the job.
After yearning for a father and vowing to protect the weak, he becomes emotionally torn with remorse when he has a spiritual enlightenment. He later sees the moral depravity of an act that had thrown away the gift of fatherhood and contradicted his vow to protect the weak. This enlightenment was compounded as he soon recognized he always had a father from the beginning in God, who had always protected him. With this revelation and the acceptance of God’s forgiveness in God’s grace by way of Jesus Christ, he found a strengthened character and peace within his soul, amid the temporal existence of this world and its chaos.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction